martes, 13 de diciembre de 2016 | Información de Interés
The Official Chamber of Commerce of Spain in Puerto Rico OCCSPR has a position available for Secretary General who will perform the following duties:
· Prepare strategic plan to accomplish goal of expanding the number of Spanish businesses in Puerto Rico; prepare budget to support execution of the strategic plan
· Promote institutional relations between Spanish and Puerto Rican authorities
· Build international business relationships by attending conferences, seminars, commercial missions, cultural and social activities; establish business relationships with international peers in other Chambers of Commerce and similar organizations
· Marketing of services provided by OCCSPR
· Participate in trade shows in Puerto Rico, U.S., Spain
· Prepare market research reports for the benefit of OCCSPR associates and members
· Organize promotional activities, including commercial missions to and from Spain; invite experts in different fields to conduct lectures on topics of interest related to organizing a business in Puerto Rico/ Spain
· Provide advice to Spanish and Puerto Rican companies on export and import of goods and organization of businesses in Puerto Rico and Spain
· Collaborate with the Economic and Trade Office of Spain in Puerto Rico and the Embassy of Spain in the United States
Candidates must have a bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration. Experience required: two years. Excellent verbal and writing skills in Spanish; acquaintance with the Spanish Civil Service run by the Chamber of Commerce of Spain is preferred.
Qualified candidates interested in the position may email their resume to: email@example.com.